15 Easy Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat | Best yoga Tips: First of all thanks for landing this article if you are searching for 15 Easy Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat | Best yoga Tips An inaccurate lifestyle, a habit of eating unhealthy, lack of exercise and more stress, all these factors increase the fat of your stomach. The more problems your abdomen will grow, the more problems will increase. And there are also no easy formulas for stomach fat by which you reduce your fat only in two or four days. But by taking the right diet with the right fitness you can definitely reduce the stomach fat. And in many scientific researches, it has been confirmed that the person with obesity increases the risk of diseases like diabetes, heart disease, stroke, arthritis, hypertension, and cancer, multiplied, yoga can be very helpful for you. Yoga will not only help you reduce your stomach fat, but your muscles will be strong and the body will be flexible. And you will remain stress-free and you will stay away from other diseases. That’s why we are going to tell you about the top 15 yoga postures that reduce your stomach fat today …
15 Easy Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat | Best yoga Tips
Do not panic, our motive is not to scare you, but to warn. In this article, we have solved your problem. Here we will talk about yoga to reduce the stomach, whose regular practice can not only reduce obesity but also get rid of other diseases.
Yoga to reduce belly
As there is a method of doing every yoga, in the same way, it is necessary to do all the Yogasanas in one order. Yoga is started from the rugs to be done by standing up. After this, yoga is performed after sitting and lying down. We are also telling you yoga in the same sequence and if you do them in this sequence, then there will be more beneficial. Yoga is to reduce the stomach:
1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
Taoism is essential before starting yoga. To reduce the stomach, Yoga is also started with this. By doing this the whole body feels the strain and energy comes. Blood flow gets better.
How To Do
- First of all, stand straight and keep your feet, waist, and neck straight.
- Now touching the fingers of your hands over the head and dragging the whole body upside down while filling a deep breath. The palms should be in the direction of the ocean.
- Also, lift the ankles up too. The balance of the whole body should come to the toes.
- Feel the stretch from feet to upper hands during this period.
- Stay in this state for a few seconds and breathe in and breathe at normal speed.
- Then gradually come in the first position.
- At least two or three cycles of this kind can be done at one time.
- By doing this yoga, the excess fat deposited in the whole body starts decreasing.
- The body is curvy and nature comes in shape.
- People from six to 20 years must do this easy. This can help to increase the stature.
- This Yoga is best for back pain. Also, pain in the muscles, knees, and feet also gives relief.
- Regular practice of Tadasana increases the concentration
- Those who have low blood pressure should not do this yoga.
- Pregnant women should avoid doing this.
- If your knees are experiencing severe pain, then you do not do this posture.
- Those who are doing this yoga for the first time, do not try to do it by forcefully.
2. Trikonasan (The Triangle Pose)
When doing this asana, the body comes in the triangle-like posture, so this is called triangulation. The triangle means the three angles and asanas are used by the currency.
How to do
- You stand between two legs and make a distance of about two feet. Hold both hands directly with the body.
- Now stretch your arms away from the body to the shoulder and breathe in with the ear while taking a right hand while breathing.
- After this, slowly leaning from the waist to the left, leaving the breath. During this time, the right should remain close to the ear and do not turn knees.
- Now try to bring the right-hand parallel to the ground. Also, try to touch the left ankle left hand.
- Stay in this posture as long as possible and keep breathing slowly and leaving.
- Then come back in normal condition while breathing.
- Similarly, do the right.
- You can do three to four cycles like this
- This is the best way to reduce the waist and belly fat yoga Like doing Tadasana, it also seems to be a stretch across the body.
- While doing this on one side, new energy is transmitted to the body, while the lungs are healthy and can work better.
- This can be done to correct problems like lower back pain and Sathyika.
- At the same time, it is a great posture for problems like constipation and acidity.
- This yoga makes the muscles of the body flexible and can reduce stress.
- Do not do this yoga if the blood pressure is high or low.
- Those who have severe pain in the waist or have problems with slip disks, do not even do it.
- Even if you have a headache or neck pain and pain in the back, you should also distance from it.
- If you have more acidity, do not do it
3. Parsvakonasana ( Side Angle Pose)
The side of the side is adjacent. When making this yoga, the body makes the posterior posture, so it is called the sidekonance. Regularizing this can be rid of many physical problems.
How to do
- First of all, stand straight and then make a distance of between three feet and four feet between the two legs.
- After this, shake the right foot in the angle of 90 degrees.
- Then spreading the arms away from the body with a deep breath, bring them to the shoulder.
- Now fold the right knee to the 90-degree angle, leaving the breath, bend right and bent.
- Now try to put the right hand on the ground behind the right foot. If you have trouble keeping the hand on the floor then try to touch the ground with fingers.
- At the same time, try bringing the left hand in 60 degrees to the ear and try to see the fingers of the left hand. During this, breathing normally in the meantime.
- Stay in the same condition as possible and then come back in normal posture while breathing.
- After this repeat the same process on the left.
- With the help of this asana, body weight can be easily reduced.
- It is best to reduce belly fat yoga
- This Yoga helps to reduce the fat of the waist and thighs.
- Picturization improves the digestive system and also relieves constipation and acidity.
- It has ankle and knee strengthening.
- If you have severe pain in your knees and waist, do not do it.
- Do it only under the supervision of a patient with sitika.
4. Padahastasana (Standing Forward Bend)
It is made up of yoga postures of two words, that is, the meaning of feet and hands. While doing this yoga, hands are held together with feet on the ground, due to which it is called Padahastasan.
How to do
- Standalone by adding legs on the yoga mat, and keep the hands straight.
- Now lift your hands while breathing.
- After this, lean forward and leave the breath and try to bash the two palms with the ground near the feet.
- Also, try to put your forehead with knees.
- Stop breathing in this condition. Keep in mind that the bottom part of the waist should not be folded.
- Stay in this currency for a few seconds and then get up while breathing and try to bend back while taking your hands up.
- After this, then lean forward and leave the breath. Do it for about three to four times.
- This posture puts pressure on the stomach and its surrounding, thereby reducing the fat stored there.
- Stretch in the back, hips, and thighs, due to which they are strong.
- Problems like headache and insomnia are relieved and mental stress is also somewhat less.
- The digestive system works better, causing problems like gas, acidity, and constipation.
- Do it as a yoga practice to reduce belly.
- If your back has pain or hurt, do not do this posture.
- If doing pain while doing the back, stop immediately and contact the doctor.
5. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
There can be no better and no sum to keep the body healthy and healthy. It is such a yoga while doing so, all the organs of the body work together. It is unmatched in order to reduce the stomach to yoga
How to do
- Stand upright on yoga mats and keep hands in the pose of Namaskar with a chest.
- Now take a breath, lift the hands up and close the ear and try to bend back.
- After this, bow down on the stomach leaving the breath and try to crush the palms on the ground. Also, try kneeling knees without touching your forehead knees.
- Then take a breath while sitting on the right foot and take the left foot back. Put the left knee on the ground in this posture.
- Now take the right leg behind your breathing and lift the body from the middle. Try to touch your ankles from the ground in this posture and keep the arms straight.
- After this, lie down on the ground while breathing. In this stage, only chin, chest and knee will touch the ground. Raise the stomach and hips
- Now lift the upper part from the waist to the navel, without breathing or leaving. During this, the palms will stay right from the ground.
- After this, after breathing again, you will take the body from the middle and try to touch the ankles from the ground. As well as keeping the arms straight.
- Then take the left leg forward while sitting in the breath and keep the right leg straight. Attach the right knee to the ground.
- Now, let’s move the right foot forward while breathing and keep the palms facing the ground and the forehead with the knees.
- Then lift your hands and body up while breathing and try to bend back.
- In the end, come straight into the posture of Namaskar
- Thus a cycle of Surya Namaskar will be completed. You can do 20-25 cycles at such a time
- Surya Namaskar is less obese and those who do not have obesity, their weight is balanced.
- This is the best yoga of fixing the digestive system.
- Doing this reduces physical and mental stress.
- This Yogasam activates the entire body.
- If you have a shortage of time, then by doing this alone yoga, all the organs work out in one go.
- If there is a pain anywhere in the body, then it gets away from doing Surya Namaskar.
- If you have a slip Disney or have any kind of pain or trouble in the knees, then do not do this yoga.
- When doing this, pay close attention to your breaths. If you breathe in wrong, then there can be a loss rather than gain.
- Women should not do it during menstruation and during pregnancy.
- Children and patients suffering from hypertension and heart disease should be supervised by experts.
6. Ardha Chakrasana (Standing Backward Bend)
Yoga is also standing in the category of yoga in the lower abdomen. Semi in Sanskrit means half and chakra means the wheels. This posture looks like the body’s half-wheel, hence it is called half-crocodile
How to do
- Stand upright with the legs in front and keep your hands straight.
- Now, folding the corners on the lower part of the waist.
- Then breathe back and try to bow down as much as possible.
- Stay in this state as long as possible and keep on breathing and leave.
- After this, leaving the breath in normal condition.
- This seat can be done about three to four times at a time.
- Do it as a yoga practice for reducing stomach fat By doing this the fat deposited around the stomach gradually decreases, which leads to weight.
- Those who have diabetes can also do this asana. It has a balanced level of insulin in the body.
- This asana removes the pain of the neck and makes the flex in the back muscles to make them flexible.
- If you are worried about the pain of the waist and want to make the spinal cord flexible, then this posture should definitely be done.
- Those who work for long periods of time should do this posture so that they can relax with waist pain.
- Do not shock the head and neck while bending back in this posture.
- If there is a problem of slip disc or sitika, then do it only in the supervision of an expert.
- If you do not do the posture bending after performing yoga, then it will be better.
7. Chakki Chalanasana (Mill Churning Pose)
As the mill was used in the old time with the help of hands, this seat is done in the same way. It is not difficult to do it and nobody can do it.
How to do
- First, sit on yoga mats and stretch the legs forward and keep it straight.
- Now spread both sides on the shoulder towards the shoulder and make the fists by fitting the fingers of both hands in each other.
- Then bring the upper part of the body full of deep breaths and make a circle, keeping the hands straight from the right to the left.
- Along with hands, the body above the waist will also be left-right and back-and-forth.
- First, check this process five times ten clockwise and then anti clock five-ten times.
- Try to keep the feet stable during this period and feel the strain from the waist to the lower part.
- Due to this posture, excess fat deposited on the waist, abdomen, and hips starts decreasing.
- This yoga makes the hips flexible and stomach muscles strong.
- Regular practice gives women relief from menstrual problems and pain.
- Women’s uterus muscles work properly.
- This posture should not be done during pregnancy.
- Those who have a low blood pressure problem or a slipped disc, do not even do it.
- Avoid headaches or migraines if you avoid it.
- If your Hernia has been operated, do not post it.
8. Kapal Bhati (Skull Shining Breath)
Images Every root cause of human beings is rooted in the stomach. If the stomach is fine then everything is fine and stomach is bad, then health is fixed. In this regard, Kapalbhati has been considered as a cosmogony for mankind. By doing this, the stomach is miraculously cured. Do this in yoga for the stomach.
How to do
- First of all, sit in the subhasan and close your eyes.
- Now you have to breathe slowly with your nose. The stomach should go inside while you are breathing.
- Keep in mind that you only have to leave the breath and not take it. Keep the mouth closed during this time. The process of breathing is on its own.
- Keep doing it as long as possible.
- In this way, you can make around five to ten rounds.
- It reduces stomach fat and balances weight.
- The digestive system is right, due to which the stomach problems start to go away.
- Gas, acidity, and constipation are relieved.
- Face reaches the face and the effect of aging increases less.
- Those who have high blood pressure or heart disease should not be considered unfit.
- Epilepsy, hernia and respiratory patients should not do it either.
9. Uttanpadasana (Raised Foot Pose)
Utan is meant to be raised up and the feet mean the feet. In this posture, the feet are raised slightly, so it is called Uttanapadasan. It is an important posture to be laid down.
How to do
- Lie upright on the yoga mat on the waist and keep your hands tied to the body.
- The direction of palms should be towards the ground.
- Now lifting long deep breaths up to about 30 degrees angle.
- Keep in mind that the head does not shake.
- The feet have to raise so much that they do not see us.
- Stay in this condition for about 30 seconds and slowly breathe and leave.
- After this, take long legs and bring feet down and relax.
- Make this seat around three to four times.
- This posture is the best way to reduce obesity.
- This keeps the navel in its place and the digestive system works well.
- While doing this yoga, there is pressure on the stomach muscles, which makes it strong.
- With this help, abdominal abuse can be made without going to the gym.
- Those who are complaining about gas, acidity, constipation, and indigestion, they must do this yoga work.
- This strengthens the waist muscles and transmits new energy into the body.
- It should not be done during pregnancy.
- Those who have undergone stomach also avoid them.
10. Pavanamuktasana (Wind Relieving Pose)
The next sequence in the lecture to be done is of Pawanmuktasan. When doing this, it forces the stomach. Wind means the meaning of air and free. By doing this, air gets accumulated in the stomach.
How to do
- You lie down on the yoga mats directly on the waist. The hands should be adjacent to the body.
- First, take a long deep breath and turn the right leg and try kneeling with both hands and try to apply it to the chest.
- Then lift the head while leaving the breath and try to touch the nose knee.
- Stay in this state for a few seconds and then take the leg and head on the ground, leaving the breath.
- Do the same with the left foot and then together with both legs.
- Such types of at least five to ten cycles can be done.
- This seat lowers the stomach fat and makes it flat.
- By doing this, the gas gathered in the stomach gets out and relief from acidity and constipation too.
- It strengthens the spinal cord. Lungs also work well
- If you have pain in the waist, knees or neck, do not do it.
- By the way, except for Vajrasan, no other posture should be done after the meal, but especially, it should not be done at all.
11. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
Whereas other asanas are laid on the back of the waist, the seat is done by laying on the back of the stomach. When doing this, the shape of the body becomes like a bow, due to which it is called Dhanurasan.
How to do
- Lie down on the yoga mat on the stomach and turn the knees out of breath and try to catch ankles with hands.
- Now try to lift the head, chest, and thighs while breathing.
- Raise the body as much as you can afford.
- Try to put the full weight of the body on the bottom of the stomach after reaching the final stage.
- After this, try to reduce the distance between the two legs.
- Slowly exhale and exhale while staying in this posture for some time.
- Finally, leaving a long deep breath, they returned to normalcy.
- Such four or five cycles can be made at one go.
- If you want to lose weight, then definitely try this yoga as well.
- Patients with diabetes should also do this yoga work. This yogic balances the level of insulin in the body.
- People with asthma and waist pain can also do this yoga. It seems to be positive in some time.
- Those who are frequently complaining of navel fall or constipation can also do it.
- Thyroid patients can also do this yoga
- Those who have sharp waist pain, they should avoid Dhanurasan.
- If you have Hernia disorders or have ulcers in the stomach, then you do not do this posture.
- Do not do it even if there is a complaint of cystic or stones
12. Halasana (Plow Pose)
If this yoga is done properly, weight can be reduced to a great extent. In this yoga, the body’s currency becomes like a solution, hence it is called Halasan. It is a bit difficult to do, therefore, who can not do it, it should be half-blind.
How to do
- To do this, lie down on the waist and keep the hands together with the body.
- Now slowly lift your legs up and down to 90 degrees angle.
- Now lift the back along with feet while leaving the breath and try to touch the thumb with the ground while taking the legs back.
- This currency is similar to the solution being taken on the farm.
- Stay in this posture as long as possible and then slowly return to a normal state and relax.
- You can do this three to four times.
- It’s a great yoga to get rid of obesity.
- Apart from this, this Yoga comes with a glow on the face and has problems with hair loss, they get relief from it.
- This posture can also be done in diseases like constipation and piles.
- Those who have problems with thyroid and diabetes, they can do it too
- Those who have any problem in the cervical or spinal cord, do not do it.
- Do not relax when high blood pressure and dizziness.
- Avoid doing this yoga in pregnancy.
- Patients suffering from heart disease also avoid them
13. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend)
In this asana action, you have a strain on your stomach, which directly affects the stomach fat. And there is pressure on your stomach, which reduces the stomach fat. Beneficial in constipation, indigestion, gas, and diabetes
How to do
- First, sit on the ground in Padmasan or Sukasan.
- Now keep your waist straight and keep legs straight.
- Then take a deep breath and take your hands upright.
- Waist should be straightforward. Now breathe out and bend towards the thighs. Then take your hands towards the claws.
- Tilt your head on the knee. For this posture, new people can touch the ankle or just the wounds.
- When you touch your toes once, tilt the toes backward.
- Stay in this condition for 60 to 90 seconds.
- Then slowly keep up to five minutes and then increase as much time as possible.
- Come back to the old state.
- Repeat this asana ten times in the beginning and then slowly increase.
- This reduces stress.
- Helps to remove stomach fat.
- Keeps the cycle of periods balanced
- People who have spinal disk problems or have stomach surgeries, they should not do this posture.
- If you are suffering from asthma and diarrhea, do not do this easy
14. Ushtrasana (Camel Pose)
This seat helps to smooth the stomach. For this, sit in Vajrasana. Then stand on the knees.
How to do
- First, sit in Vajrasana
- Now put your weight on the knee and make your torso straight.
- Then breathe the torso and tilt the torso in the back and hold the ankles one by one with your hands.
- You will get pressure on your stomach muscles while doing this seat.
- Begin this posture for 20 to 30 seconds in the beginning and then gradually increase it. And keep breathing in general.
- Breathe and then back in the old state.
- Make this seat five times in the beginning and then slowly increase it.
- Keep the comfort of 15 seconds between the stage.
- Waist muscles are strong.
- The condition improves
- Fatigue, discomfort in the periods, and the treatment of light waist pain
- Those who suffer from heart disease, waist or neck injury and high blood pressure do not do this condition.
- Those who have a migraine and the problem of insomnia, do not even do this condition.
15. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
It is done at the end of all the yoga so that the body becomes calm and stable. When doing this, the body becomes like a dead body. Even though it may be easy to see, but it is very difficult to do
How to do
- After doing all yoga, lie down on the yoga mat and turn your eyes off.
- Keep one or two feet distance between the two legs and keep the hands slightly stretched from the body.
- The palms should be in the upper direction.
- Now slowly take on breathing and leave and keep the whole focus on the activities of the breath.
- Then take your meditation on one or the other part from the feet to the head and feel that you are getting rid of all kinds of stress. Each part of the body is getting comfort.
- Stay in this state for some time and when it feels that the body is relaxed and the mind is calm, take a turn towards the left and sit with the help of hands and slowly open your eyes.
- Shavasan is also a kind of meditation. Doing this, your mind gets concentrated.
- Helps in removing stress and feels lightness in the body.
- By doing yoga, it helps in normalizing tiredness in the body and the stretch felt in the muscles.
- Those who feel highly worried or uneasy must make the breathing
- Anyone can do the respiration and there is no harm in doing this
Note: All the yoga here mentioned here is done under the supervision of a trained yoga trainer.
Thanks for reading this article 15 Easy Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat | Best yoga Tips Tell us about our article and tell us in the comment box and Whether you are physically unhealthy or mentally, yoga is the treatment of every problem. Someone has said right that yoga will be from everyone and every disease will be treated only by yoga. Also, keep in mind that Yoga also affects only when you do it with full faith. Therefore, make regular use in the supervision of a good trainer. Be yourself well and encourage others to do yoga.