21 June International Yoga Day: First of all thanks for landing this article if you are searching for 21 June International Yoga Day was started in 2014 and it is being celebrated as World Yoga Day on June 21 of every year since 2015, after the announcement of the United Nations. This day is the longest day of the year. Yoga is a practice of mind, brain, and body that provides a long life to man. There are various styles of yoga in which physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation and relaxation, etc. If seen, Yoga has been a part of Indian culture since ancient times, but for the last few years it has become very popular
21 June International Yoga Day
Yoga is an ancient Indian way of life, in which the body, mind, and mind can be fully healthy through yoga. Being healthy, you feel healthy yourself. With Yoga, your body is healthy and healthy. With Yoga, you get relief from your body, as well as relaxes your mind. Regular Yoga keeps your mind happy and the irritability that is due to work goes away. Let’s take a look at the different types of yoga through this article!
The types, benefits and ways of yoga
1. Sirsasana: Due to the force of the head, it is called sharpness. Due to this, the digestion system is fine, as well as the blood circulation in the brain increases, so that the memory power remains right.
2. Surya Namaskar: By doing Surya Namaskar, the body is healthy and healthy. There are two conditions of Surya Namaskar – first with the right leg and second, left foot.
3. Katichakrasana: Kati means the waist groin This seat is done by standing up. It keeps the waist, stomach, and hip healthy. It reduces the waist fat.
4. Padahastasana: In this posture, we hold our toes with both hands, foot ankles are also caught. Since this seat is done by holding feet on hands, it is called Padahastasan. This seat is done by standing up.
5. Tadasana: This keeps the body’s status as a palm tree, which is why it is called Tadasana. This seat is done by standing up. Regularizing this posture strengthens the legs.
6. Reverse Naukasana: The boating is done by laying on the back of the back, in which the size of the body appears to be like a boat. This gives strength to the spinal cord. Removes sexual dysfunction and impairment. It removes obesity of the stomach and waist.
7. Halasana: In Halasan, the body shape becomes like a solution, hence it is called Halasan. This seat is done by laying the back on the back. Halasan is important for making our body flexible
8. Sarvangasana: All parts are exercised in this posture, that is why it is called universalization. This seat is done by laying the back on the back. This eliminates asthma, obesity, impairment, and tiredness.
9. Shavasana: This posture is said to be called respiration due to the body being made like a fool in the respiration. It is done by laying back on the back and provides physical and mental peace.
10. Mayurasana: While doing this asana, the shape of the body looks like a peacock, hence its name is Mayurasan. This seat is done carefully and sitting. This posture gives strength to the thoracic, lungs, ribs and spleen.
11. Paschimottanasana: This seat is done by the backs. This leads to stretch in the back, so it is called Vesturatanasana. This posture stabilizes all the muscles of the body. With the abdomen, chest and spinal cord exercises.
12. Vracasan: Vracasan is done by sitting. By doing this asana, the spinal cord is straightforward. With the practice of this asana, levers and kidneys remain healthy.
13. Matsyasana: In this posture, the shape of the body becomes like a fish, hence it is called a mitassium. This posture increases the eyesight and the throat remains clean.
14. Supta Vajrasana: This seat is done asleep in the position of Vajrasana. This seat has to lie on the back side, so this posture is called dormant vibration, while Vajrasana is done by sitting. It gives comfort to the knee, thoracic and spinal cord.
15. Vajrasana: Vajrasana is very strong. The blood circulation increases in the body. It is very beneficial for digestion. After eating the food should sit for some time in this posture.
16. Padmasana: This posture leads to faster blood circulation and it results from incorrectness. By removing this stress, concentrating the mind and enhancing the positive energy.
Thanks for reading this article 21 June International Yoga Day Tell us about our article and tell us in the comment box and Whether you are physically unhealthy or mentally, yoga is the treatment of every problem. Someone has said right that